Sunday, September 22, 2013

One Month Until Vegas

So I have been going constantly to speech sessions every week for about 7 weeks. I have found out that I have really good hearing when I had my test, but will find out this Friday how bad my processing is. Jake makes fun of me for having moments where I can't keep on track lol. My face is about as healed as it will get and my hair is starting to grow back in. I am also started a week of work conditioning and massage that is killing me. My shoulder hurts 24/7 and the massages just make it worse. On the 30th I have to go back to Seattle for botox injections in my shoulder but I am very worried about that. But on Halloween Jake, Kadie, Tom and I are flying to Vegas!! I have only been on a little 4 seater plane and kinda excited about this. Well and of course Vegas lol

1 comment: