Thursday, January 10, 2013

Yay

Well today has been over the moon amazing! I just woke up in a great mood and life was shining on me. I worked out again for the third day in a row. That is a huge + lol and then school went well too. While heading to lunch I got a phone call asking if I wanted to do lunch with Grandma and April so I did. We sat and chatted and chatted. I had so much fun just catching up that I didn't want it to end, but I knew that I needed to get back and go to biology class. While on lunch I received an email that stated I might start getting my time loss payments again. Whoop Whoop!!!! This is some of the best news ever! I can now start to pay off long standing debt and be human again. This is what I have been waiting for for so very long. I knew this was going to be mine year, but I had no idea it was going to start off this great. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment