Monday, January 21, 2013

Two Weeks in

So I have managed to make it through the first two weeks of classes and guess what I get as a reward? A couple of exams. Yes not one, but two and a quiz. Yep this college life is harder then they make it look on T.V. I guess this is a good, but it doesn't make my weekends all that great. This weekend was one for the books too. Jake and I didn't do much of anything Friday night because he didn't get off work until after 8 and then dinner after 9, who wants to do anything other than crawl into bed lol. Saturday was a little more eventful, the Jeep gears and set up kits were at the house, but one was wrong so we went to town and ordered the right one. A Haunted House was so freaking funny, but when would you take a bunch of little kids to see a rated R movie. There were mothers and fathers covering eyes and ears because of the bad language and humping. Sunday sucked donkey dingdongs, but we finally got through that also. With Monday being a holiday I have gad time to catch up on all of my homework and study for my exams. I have my fingers crossed that all goes well and that I have what it takes. I am currently still looking for a knew L&I dr to over see my claim, but to no luck. Sad Sad Sad day I tell you. My surgery very well might have to wait a couple quarters by the time it will take to get a dr and everything in order, but nothing is going to stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment